Friday, November 5, 2010

0

Soulja Boy Fires Shots At Lupe Fiasco?

Posted in


Soulja Boy talks about his career aspirations and makes it clear who in the industry he doesn't want to be like.
“I can’t keep playin’ around, because if you keep playin’ around, people are gonna think you’re a joke,” he said in the new issue. “At some point, you have to get serious.”  

“I don’t want to be super-Lupe-Fiasco-lyrical and niggas don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about. I want to be the best, I want to be recognized in that category where I’m nominated for Best Rapper with Jay-Z and Kanye and Wayne. I wanna get a Grammy. I want Best Rap Album of the Year… I’ve made millions of dollars off of doing my style, but, hey, I can rap, too.”
Now Soulja Boy doesn't know that he is already all super-Soulja-Boy-non lyrical and ni&&@$ don't know what the f@ck he's talking about.

0 Maoni/comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Msimamo Ligi Kuu TZ