Tuesday, November 23, 2010

0

Dr. Dre's "Detox" Gets February Release Date

Posted in


Dr Dre may be dropping his long awaited album, "Detox" in February, according to sources close to the Producer. While it has not been confirmed by officials at Interscope, reliable sources are saying that Dr. Dre's long-awaited Detox will be given a February 2011 release date.

"Detox" was first announced in 2002 and up until now, Dr. Dre's album has missed all announced due dates. But the official release of "Kush " on iTunes November 18, may signal that Dr. Dre is serious about releasing his album soon.

Last week Dre spoke to radio personality Big Boy and said the project was close to being completed. 
"I see the finish line right now. I’m wrapping it up. I need about two or three more songs, and hopefully I’ll start the mixing process at the end of next month. From that point I’m about 30 days out. One of the reasons it was taking so long was because I felt like I was doing it more out of obligation as opposed to actually feeling it.”

0 Maoni/comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Msimamo Ligi Kuu TZ