Wednesday, October 20, 2010

0

T.I. Gets Axed From AXE Body Spray

Rapper T.I. recent legal woes are hitting him hard in the pocket and we are talking more than just legal fees. T.I. has lost money from concert and endorsement cancellations. Now AXE body spray has axed T.I. from their promotional campaign, the latest lost in his drug arrest fall out.


According to TMZ a rep for the company says, "We will no longer feature T.I. in our promotional campaign." The decision comes almost a month after AXE stated publicly that it was "troubled" by T.I.'s arrest for drug possession, and that it would review its promotional activities with him. T.I. had partner with the company earlier this year. After his 2007 weapons arrest, T.I. also lost a similar sponsorship deal with General Motors. Didn't learn his lesson then though.

0 Maoni/comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Msimamo Ligi Kuu TZ