Saturday, August 25, 2012

0

BOLT Asema Mkono Wake Umekuwa Wa Heri Kwa KAGAWA na RVP

Posted in , , ,
 


"It's always a pleasure to come here and watch a football game, this is my third time. I know it's going to be a wonderful game because United always play very well at home. Old Trafford is a little bit smaller than the Olympic Stadium in London but it's louder, I think, because of the way it's built. It's a great atmosphere. It was great to see Kagawa and van Persie's first goals for the club. I
shook their hands before the match and said 'welcome' to them so I guess I'm a good luck charm. We can go all the way and win the league this season, without a doubt. When we start poorly, it's always a sign that we're going to do great things at the end. It's good, we're going to win this year."---Usain Bolt

0 Maoni/comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Msimamo Ligi Kuu TZ