Saturday, November 27, 2010

0

Nicki Minaj Has Strong Desires For Beyonce

Posted in ,
Nicki Minaj has revealed that there is only one artist that she has a strong desire for at this time. Although she has collaborated with artists like Kanye West, Rihanna, and Eminem, Nicki Minaj is seeking out Jay-Z's wife, Beyonce, for a joint record.

"Probably just Beyoncé right now," revealed Minaj when asked about who she wants to collaborate with. "I've worked with just about all my dream collabs, like I've worked with Jay-Z and I've worked with Kanye and I worked with Rihanna and I've worked with Eminem. Those were at the top of my list. Now that I've done that, probably the only one on my list that I haven't worked with that I'm really, really excited about is Beyoncé."

0 Maoni/comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Msimamo Ligi Kuu TZ